If you have an innovative teaching idea, please consider applying for a GROWTH GRANT. Priority will be given to proposals with the following characteristics:
- The proposal is consistent with the mission of the Foundation to “promote educational excellence in the classroom” and to have direct impact on students
- Funding requests available from $200-$2,000
- The proposal must have the approval of the appropriate administrator in charge of the facility
- The proposal is supplemental to the regular school budget
- The proposal meets the review criteria (see link below)
Timeline: Proposals must be received no later than midnight of April 15, 2017 to be considered for funding by the Board of Directors. Grants will be awarded no later than May 15, 2017.
Click the link below to download a grant application. The application is a MS Word form field document. Save the application to your own computer and complete it. Email the completed application as an attachment to email@example.com by the deadline.
GROWTH GRANTS are funded entirely through the Education Foundation’s endowment fund, which is supported from donations from individuals and organizations within the Rice Lake community. Any K-12 educator from an accredited school in Rice Lake is encouraged to apply.