"Family Access" is a tool that allows parents to examine up-to-date information on their child’s grades, homework assignments, attendance, lunch account balances and activity, and much more – all through a secure, easy-to-use online link to school records. Grade book information for students in grades K-5 will become available at a later date as the elementary portion of the grade book is implemented in the district.
Families can obtain a Family Access username and password by following these steps:
1. Complete a Skyward Family Access Application. To save time, you can print a copy of the application and complete it in advance.
2. Visit any school office in the district (or the administration building) during normal business hours. You may also do so during school open-houses and parent-teacher conferences prior to the first day of school and throughout the year. Once at the site:
- Complete a Skyward Family Access Application, see #1 above to save time.
- Present a photo ID, verifying that you are the parent/guardian. You must be listed as a legal parent/guardian of the student(s) in the school’s student information system, Skyward. This is done in order to help safeguard your child’s data.
- The secretary will provide you with your Family Access username and password. This unique username and password will allow you to access school information for all of your school-aged children.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 234-9007, Ext. 5303.